DIFFERENCES BETWEEN WOMEN AND MEN
Purpose, Scope or Aim of the OER
Fostering girls to study STEM subjects and developing STEAM careers.
Short Description of the methods or approaches used in this OER
This OER is a worksheet that can be given to students when learning about differences between women and men at work.
The worksheet opens with an exercise on the differences between women and men in our society that students should note. Discussions on the text in the worksheet on similarities and differences between women and men.
By completing this OER students should
1. Gender equity means.
2. Understand that at work things has no gender and should not be biased towards one gender.
Step-by-step instructions for teachers to use OER
1. Print out the worksheet, each student will need one.
2. Hand out the worksheet to each student and have them fill in each question.
4. Once everyone has completed the worksheet, you could then have a discussion of everyone’s results writing them up on a whiteboard or flipchart.
5. Are there similarities between among the student group?